Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013 Children's Choice Book Award Winners!



The 2013 Children’s Choice Book Awards Winners!
*Click here for the official announcement from the Children’s Book Council


Kindergarten to Second Grade Book of the Year


Nighttime Ninja by Barbara DaCosta, illustrated by Ed Young (Little, Brown)


Third Grade to Fourth Grade Book of the Year


Bad Kitty for President by Nick Bruel (Roaring Brook/Macmillan)


Fifth Grade to Sixth Grade Book of the Year


Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess by Rachel Renée Russell (Aladdin/Simon & Schuster)


Teen Book of the Year *MY PICK WON! You can’t see me but I am doing my happy dance :).


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Dutton/Penguin)


Author of the Year


Jeff Kinney for Diary of a Wimpy Kid 7: The Third Wheel (Amulet Books/Abrams)


Illustrator of the Year


Robin Preiss Glasser for Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet (HarperCollins)


>>If you have not had the chance to read these great books yet, make sure to add them to your list! I know I will be checking out Nighttime Ninja and Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet right away and sharing my reviews soon! 

Happy Children’s Book Week to all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I welcome discussion here at Randie’s Book Reviews! Please leave your thoughts below and I will be back soon to view, post, and respond to your comment.